We have all seen it. You email a business contact hoping for a quick response and you get one! The email signature says “Sent from my iPhone/iPad/Driod” etc… Maybe they are multi-tasking? Maybe they escaped on this beautiful afternoon for a round of golf…regardless you know they are MOBILE.
Is your email signature giving you away? Here’s how to customize your email signature on your mobile phone:
On a DROID:
Gmail Signature Settings
1. Click on your Gmail app icon
2. While in the app, click on the MENU button of your device
3. Click on MORE option
4. Then click on SETTINGS
5. Now click on the email address you’d like to setup the signature
6. Now click on the SIGNATURE option
7. Enter the text for the signature you’d like here and then click the OK button
8. That’s it! Now every time you send a message from this email account you’ll have this signature automatically added to the bottom of the email.
NON-Gmail accounts as well as instructions for both with really AWESOME screen shots and details….http://droidlessons.com/how-to-setup-email-signatures-on-android/
On an iPhone
iPhone Email Signature Settings
1. Tap Settings, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and then tap Signature. (You may need to scroll down to see it).
2. The default signature is Sent from my iPhone. You can add text before or after it, or delete it and type something else. Your signature is now affixed to the end of all your outgoing e-mail.
OTHER email settings on your iPhone: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-change-the-email-settings-on-your-iphone0.html